Rules for the Use of Certificated Campsites
- Greener Camping Club campsites are for the exclusive use of its Members.
- In order to stay at a Greener Camping Club campsite, at least one adult from each occupied camping or glamping unit (pup tents excepted), must be a member of the Greener Camping Club.
- The Greener Camping Club accepts no liability whatsoever for loss or damage to persons or property, arising from the use of its campsites.
- The speed limit on Greener Camping Club campsites is 5 mph.
- Members must report to the Site Owner before pitching, or occupying a pre-erected glamping unit and pay any outstanding fees.
- Members must produce proof of membership when requested to do so by the Site Owner or Club Officer.
- Members may only pitch where directed by the Site Owner.
- For fire and safety reasons, tents, trailer tents, caravans and motorhomes must be pitched so that the outside edge is a minimum of six metres from an adjacent unit (pup tents excepted).
During Your Stay
- Members must follow all instructions provided by the Site Owner.
- Members must recycle their rubbish and deal with CDP waste (where permitted) as directed by the Site Owner.
- Dogs (where permitted), must be kept under control at all times and never be left unattended. Unless agreed with the Site Owner, dogs must be kept on a lead of no more than 2 metres at all times.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Noise must be kept to a reasonable level at all times and there must be no noise or vehicle movement between 10.00pm and 7.30am.
- Generators and amplified music, including car stereos and Bluetooth speakers are not permitted.
- Campfires, where permitted, are to be lit in designated fire pits only, or as directed by the Site Owner. Campfires are never to be left unattended and must always be supervised by a responsible adult.
- Camping units are not permitted to be left unattended overnight unless agreed with Site Owner.
- If the behaviour of a Member, or that of their children or dog(s), causes nuisance to other Members, or there is persistent violation of Greener Camping Club Rules herein, the Site Owner is empowered to instruct the Member to cease the behaviour/violation, or leave the site immediately without refund.
- Day visitors are only permitted with the prior agreement of the Site Owner and must report to the Site Owner upon arrival.
- Members must vacate their pitch/unit on the day of departure, at the time requested by the Site Owner.
- Vacated pitches/units must be left clear of all personal property, debris and refuse.
Updated February 2023.